INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 26 November 2010

Friday, 26th November, 2010

There were so many different subjects and treatments last week that I found making a choice even more difficult than usual!
How is it possible for you all to improve week by week?

This selection comes from Rejen, Karen, Carpe Diem, Jeff, Veredit, and Olivier (Evry).











Click on these photos or the names above the selection to visit the original post.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.

DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.


16 comments:

Carver said...

These are all great and I like the variety of subjects.

John said...

I think the landscape, bottom centre would be my choice of this week.

Rejen said...

Thank you once again for picking my photo, and I like the others very much too...nice choice..;-D

Lui said...

Excellent gallery choices. They are all inspiring! Thank you for keeping this up!

Karen said...

Thank you for including my photo in this week's selection, I am honored!

serline said...

Great weekend shots! Please ignore link 33. Have a great weekend everyone!

Dragonstar said...

@serline - I've removed the bad link, so now your TRUE link is 33. Please. no-one ignore it :) :)

Anonymous said...

Exellent gallery choices, as allways :)
It´s inpiering to be here.
Have a great weekend everyone :)
Regards Halina

lina@home sweet home said...

Great selection, as always...

Cildemer said...

Very nice choice of weeken pics!
Thanks for sharing;o)

***
Have a nice weekend****

Halcyon said...

That gargoyle looks great in black and white. Love all the shots!

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Fantastic selections,as always.

It's nice to be back! I missed the monochrome maniacs ;) Have a nice weekend.

Kate said...

I found you from Dona Nobis Pacem. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

Tommy Andre Nekkoy said...

I wish all "readers" of this blog a Happy B/W Weekend

Elaine Yim said...

Happy Weekend in Black and White!

isabella kramer - veredit said...

Very good new week for you all!!


isabella


... I've spend some great days in Iceland ... back with thousands impression...